Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST GAMES : Ian Brownlee
Hi Guys

I recently "lost" my own database If anyone has any games played against me or has any games at all where I played could you please forward them on to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk">ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

much appreciated

Ian Brownlee
C'mon Brownlee, be honest, you've never had a database. A pile of score sheets (those you bothered to keep), most of which are full of errors, doesn't constitute a database! =)
I must have mis-read the title as I just send all the games I've lost to Ian Brownlee. He's got a database now Sad
Since I suspect you've never lost to Ian, he will still have a database containing no games! :U
Ian McLachlan Wrote:Since I suspect you've never lost to Ian, he will still have a database containing no games! :U

Ah, I just sent Ian all the games I've ever lost to anyone - so he's now got a a big database on how to beat me next time.
whoo ha ha Willie you fell for my trap! seriously thanks for the games which are much appreciated. FDor the record I did have a database - it got wiped, I learned my lesson I've recreated what I have got for yo kind people I did have a backup of my emails which allowed me to recreate what I was sent before and before I enter this seasons games i have about 40 games which is a reasonable amount to start with.Willie i also have a dropbox account which i'll send you the details. I've also ordered a couple of chessbase videos on my favourite defences (you know the ones i'm talking about)