Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tromso Olympiad 2014
"Andy Muir, Maybe you should ask yourself some questions like:
Why do you hold the ID position? Your main motivation appears to be to cause conflict and to take as much as you can for free. You're a big cloud of negativity that drags everything down with you. It's pretty sad that you use your position of so-called power for your own benefit and to annoy others. Chess Scotland is run by volunteers for goodness sake.
I'm not going to waste any more time and energy here - good luck to in your little game, I hope you win."

Alan, I hold the ID position in order to assist with the organisation of international events. I am a volunteer. I am trying to stop conflict. I do not know of an occasion when I have been negative. As far as I can see, I don't know what is urgent that needs changed. However if people want change then this can be carried out. You seem to think a magic wand will suddenly make us world champions. What has suddenly made you think like this ? If the Olympiad had finished after round 7 and we came 27th and won place medals would you still want change ?

We are still awaiting the minutes of the AGM. A Constitutional Review will be set up headed by Gerard Lobley to discuss some of the points here. I will liaise with him as to whether I do a survey or not.

Messages In This Thread