Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chess on TV Benidorm
Patrick McGovern Wrote:Schadenfreude is a wonderful thing :p
Right Pat (its usually Phil) but…. you have now stumbled onto my no 2 item for room 101.. folk using words I have to google.
I thought I had heard that word before but I was getting mixed up with baldenfruede! Now I realise I have exposed myself to some opprobrium…. especially as neither of you are apostates. , (if you don’t mind me saying)
That said you do suffer from a little obduracy or should that be peripatetic? Sorry that might be a little desultory on my part and if anyone is just picking this up on this this soporific thread I apologise ..I’m certainly no polemicist.
Now my case for rom 101 is merely inchoate and you may well see it as profligacy on my part , mind don’t take this the wrong way , I am just being blithe. I certainly wouldn’t want any internecine. You may be anteduiluvian but I am more sanguine although I am usually more laconic, I think that’s my atavastic side.

Anyway.. Andy H can we get a room 101 section in the noticeboard, one where members can vote for the best one?

Messages In This Thread