Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson, Spens, Nancy Elder and MacIssac
Ian, again I am saying for next season, will you take the 4NCL into consideration? I am suggesting it is a potential problem, because it was this season. There inevitably will be a spare weekend.

One thing which also needs considered is what you actually want the Richardson to be. Do you want to get more teams entering, or do you want to get more top players involved for a more quality event? They are not mutually exclusive of course. Personally I want to see the strongest teams possible, so the absolute best team wins the cup. That means working out why you don't currently get the strongest players all playing. If you want flat out more teams, how about changing the Spens format, and promotion and relegation to the Richardson?

Another good idea would be to just email say the top 20 players in Scotland and ask them if they currently play, do they have any suggestions, or if they don't could they give you an idea of what it would take for that to change. Emails to captains don't always filter down, and the noticeboard has barely any of the top players posting on it.

Central venue idea I hate for the reasons Hamish gives. It would stop me playing for sure.

Messages In This Thread