Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chess Scotland Constitution
The idea currently being floated will be to have online voting to stop a mass of proxy votes. I have already worked out the mechanism to do it but can't implement until we have the new constitution. It will not be in place for this years AGM but will be going forward

Not sure what you mean by private or public.

The person has to be recognizable as a member (or they don't have a vote), they cannot be anonymous. The method I am going to use for this should if we can get it working properly, stamp the vote with the persons Pno.

I am intending to use the member login on the Chess Scotland Website for this in a similar manner to the grading login.

Will each persons vote be published, no. Some people like to use a proxy so their voting intentions are not known (and I [u]never[/u] divulge how someone has voted to anyone else. The list of people who have voted this way would be listed in the minutes.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"

Messages In This Thread