Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson & Spens
personally I would be happy with strict grading order albeit I suspect I am in the minority but the playimg field will never be that level, as depending what we do it will either favour the players who have time to study or the players who cannot. You can only please some of the players some of the time...

I would now be contacting the various losing Spens team captains who would like to play in the Campbell Rosebowl for the next round and will be making a public draw for the next rounds of the next round of the Richardson and Spens,

Finally can i clarify a few points
1. Any player in these tournaments must have a FIDE FIN (registration number). Anyone who is not cannot play. Those eligible for SCO can be registered as such provided they meet the eligibility requirements and provided they wish to do so. Any other players must contact their respective federations to be registered.

2, Any additional players to be registered on the player registration form for the national tournaments can be registered up to 48 hours before the match. However a demonstraion (e.g FIN number) of eligibilitymust also be submitted and the player must have my approval before they can play for their team.

3. Please be sure that PNUMS are entered correctly on the scoresheet as well as grade. Indication of colour is also a requirement

Messages In This Thread