Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson & Spens
Adam Bremner Wrote:You also asked for a practical solution, and I gave one, but you ignored it
actually i didnt ignore it . I considered it just like all the other suggestions.

There are a few practical options which I will consider
Adam Bremner Wrote:The problem with only discussing it at the AGM is the vast majority of people at the AGM are not Richardson players (I looked back through the minutes at the atendees), and while they will vote with best intentions and have every right to do so, it is not representative of the people affected.

The problem with that comment is that the Richardson and other CS events are just that CS events, therefore changes have to be via the CS membership which is represented best by the AGM.
Kevin Mayo Wrote:That leaves the other option (strict published grading order) as your only solution. As far as I have seen no-one has objected to this. Quite the opposite.

The only issues with this are team colours and lack of certainty on your opponent. Make no mistake the admin involved in these changes is significant but not insurmountable.

My main issue is that I'm not convinced the overwheming majority want such a change. Should we also impose these changes to the Spens Cup? , the Rose bowl?

This will bt my second season in running these tournaments and will pass my report and recommendations in my yearly report to the AGM.

Messages In This Thread