Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM Candidates
Alex Gillies Wrote:Also does Hamish post and/or use the forum himself - if not why not? (Sorry if he has - I am still learning how to use posting etc)

I don't believe Hamish has an account, no. I think it's definitely something that any CS director, and especially the President, should have - in his defence, this is truer now than it ever has been before, since there has been a very sizeable uptick in forum activity recently (it's also our first contested presidential race in I do not know how long). Despite my occasional moans about some of the things being said, that is a very good thing. It's also nice to see a number of new names joining the more established active posters. Hopefully Hamish himself will become part of this wave in the near future!

Random, disconnected thought - is it possible that the members-only status of the noticeboard has, perversely, increased poster activity? The possible justification for that - if you have to log in to read the forum, you're already closer to being able to reply and perhaps feel slightly more invested in the proceess. No idea if that's true or not, obviously.

Messages In This Thread