Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Championship 1984 (open tournament)
Nearly forgot Mr Bryson also! Here are a few more names whose games are still hidden from the public from 29 years ago: Neil Farrell, John McLean, Peter Whayman, CJ Lennox, SCE Robinson, R Inglis, Andrew Wright, Owen Hindle, Tommy (L) Milligan, Bruce Harrold, Ken McEwan, Ken Brown, Jim Doyle (did his game against SCE Robinson go 1 d4 Nf6 2 Bg5 c6 3 e3 Qa5+ 0-1 or did I dream that? If it did what round did it happen in?), David Findlay, Richard Kynoch, Donald Heron, Gerald Bonner, Angus Dunnington to name just a selection. Admittedly I haven't heard of some of these people for some considerable time but many of these names still kick about Scottish tournaments or may have relations who can find the games. They can't all throw their scoresheets away (several I wish I had over the years!).
There are more questions than answers - somebody help me fill the gaps! All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence but beware I will try and talk youin to it.
PS if you don't have the games anymore tell me and I may leave you alone but even if you remember who you played and what round it was in that would be a start! If I find time to list of all who played then I will post it.
Please!!! Al Big Grin

Messages In This Thread